SF Transit Updates
- Residential Parking Permits began being enforced on Monday, September 14: https://www.sfmta.com/blog/enforcement-residential-parking-permit-areas-resume-september-14th
- Muni rail is out of service through the end of the year: https://www.sfexaminer.com/news/muni-metro-closed-until-end-of-the-year-maybe-longer/
The following buses will run in place of rail:
- J Church Bus (Shortened): From 5am to 10pm, the J Bus will operate between Balboa Park and Market Street. There is no service along Market Street.
- K Ingleside Bus: From 5am to 10pm, the K Bus will operate between Balboa Park and Embarcadero.
- L Taraval Bus: From 5am to 10pm, the L Bus will operate between the SF Zoo and Embarcadero.
- M Ocean View Bus (Shortened): From 5am to 10pm, the M Bus will operate a shortened route between Balboa Park and West Portal. There is no direct service to downtown.
- N Judah Bus: From 5am to 10pm, the N Bus will operate between Ocean Beach and Caltrain via Downtown.
- T Third Street Bus: From 5am to 10pm, the T Bus will operate between The Castro and Sunnydale via Downtown
- September 15: SFMTA Virtual Meeting on Routes 43 and 44 Transit Only Lanes: https://www.sfmta.com/calendar/virtual-community-meeting-43-masonic-44-oshaughnessy-temporary-emergency-transit-lanes
- September 24: SFMTA Public Hearing on 38 Geary Transit Only Lanes: https://www.sfmta.com/calendar/virtual-public-hearing-38-geary-temporary-emergency-transit-lanes