We are proud to announce that we have just launched Access membership: a discounted ($79; fully tax-deductible) Individual level membership for people with disabilities. We look forward to providing an accessible avenue for people with disabilities to deepen their relationship with the museums and our collections, exhibitions, and programs through this new offering.
Access members enjoy:
- Free admission for one member and a guest to the permanent collections and special exhibitions at the de Young and Legion of Honor
- Invitations to Member Previews (members-only, early access to special exhibitions), Member Wednesdays (weekly members-only hours), and Extended Member Wednesdays (an after-hours, member event on select Wednesdays)
- Priority ticketing for special exhibitions for members to reserve their preferred date and time
- 10% off at the de Young and Legion of Honor Museum Stores and 20% off during seasonal members-only sale days
- Discounts on audio tours, lectures, films, curator talks, and other programs and events
- Insider information, tips, and perks with your free subscription to Fine Arts magazine and to the Member Monthly e-News
If you would like to join Access Membership, please visit the Membership desk or Museum Store at the de Young or Legion of Honor. You can also join by calling the Membership department at (415) 750-3636. We look forward to seeing you in the galleries!
To become an Access member, we request that you please provide documentation from a physician or a local or federal government agency. Examples of documentation may include a physician’s letter, a Medicaid or Medicare card, a Social Security Disability benefits letter, or a disabled transit pass.