Great Plates Delivered Meal Program
Great Plates Delivered SF is a temporary food program that serves older adults who are at heightened risk due to COVID-19. For older adults who need help obtaining and preparing food, Great Plates Delivered can provide three free restaurant meals a day. The program will run through June 10, 2020.
Older adults in the San Francisco community who need access to healthy and nutritious meals and meet all of the following criteria:
- Aged 65 or older, as well as older adults who are aged 60-64 and in high-risk categories (i.e., people who have received a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, have been exposed to COVID-19, or who have underlying health conditions).
- Unable to obtain or make their own meals.
- Living alone or with one other adult who also meets these criteria.
- Earning less than $74,940 for a single-person household or $101,460 for two-person households.
Older adults who currently receive state or federal food assistance such as CalFresh or home-delivered meals should contact the Department of Disability and Aging Services (DAS) helpline at (415) 355-6700 to understand their eligibility for this program or other assistance.
How to enroll
- Call (415) 355-6700 seven days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You may experience long wait times due to high call volumes,
- Or complete the online interest form (English | Español | 中文). A DAS representative will call you back as soon as possible.