- 12January 12, 2020No events
- 13January 13, 2020https://nextvillagesf.org/event/next-villages-monthly-writing-group-featuring-jackie-hewitt-open-to-everyone/
NEXT Village’s Monthly Writing Group- featuring *Jackie Hewitt– Open to everyone!
Monday, January 13th, 1-2:45pm.
North Beach Library, 850 Columbus Avenue
We are an informal, facilitated writing group that meets once a month for the sheer joy of getting to know ourselves and each other.
*Meg O’Shaughnessy is away for three months, and we are thrilled that Jackie Joyous will take the lead!
RSVP not requiredhttps://nextvillagesf.org/event/access-day-at-the-deyoung-soul-of-a-nation/
Monday, January 13th, 1:15pm. – 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Dr Golden Gate Park.
This internationally acclaimed exhibition, organized by Tate Modern, celebrates art made by Black artists during two pivotal decades when issues of race and identity dominated and defined both public and private discourse. The de Young’s presentation includes a focus on Bay Area artists whose work promoted personal and cultural pride, collective solidarity and empowerment, and political and social activism.
Honoring the incredible legacy of Black Power in the San Francisco Bay Area, the de Young museum is hosting a line-up of programming and partners tied to celebrating this landmark exhibition. Featuring renowned artists, performers, musicians, activists, civic leaders, and others, these programs welcome special guests from around the Bay Area to bring Black Power to the forefront.
Members only: RSVP. https://nextsf.helpfulvillage.com/events/1121https://nextvillagesf.org/event/cheers-happy-hour-2/
Monday, January 13, 4-6pm
Everyone is welcome!
McCormick and Kuletto’s 900 North Point
RSVP not required: https://nextsf.helpfulvillage.com/events/1173
- 14January 14, 2020No events
- 15January 15, 2020Bocce Ball Courtshttps://nextsf.helpfulvillage.com/events/1098651 Lombard St, San Francisco, CA 94133
Every Wednesday from 3-5:30 at the North Beach Library courts. Everyone is welcome. No prior skills needed. Led by Rod Freebairn-Smith.
Feel free to just show up and join the fun, wine, and light food. RSVP, or just show up!https://nextvillagesf.org/event/reading-circle/
Calling all readers! Books, Magazines, Journals
Every third Wednesday of the month at Fior D’Italia in the San Remo Hotel,
2237 Mason St San Francisco, CA
December 18 4-5pm
RSVP requested but not required:https://nextsf.helpfulvillage.com/events/801
- 16January 16, 2020https://nextvillagesf.org/event/adaptive-chair-yoga-with-bascia-lassus/Join certified adaptive chair yoga instructor and NEXT Villager, Bascia Lassus, for her new, adaptive/chair yoga class being offered weekly, on Thursdays at 1-2PM, beginning in January 2020 at the North Beach Library (in the Community Room, upstairs/elevator).Adaptive/Chair Yoga with Bascia LassusThursdays, 1-2PM (Beginning in January 2020)N. Beach Library, 650 Columbus Ave. (in the Community Room, upstairs/elevator)Come as you are. No experience necessary. Bascia will learn about injuries or limitations you may be experiencing. Then, you’ll learn how breathing can relax the body and mind as she guides class through movements (with modifications provided) to gently move and stretch your muscles. It’s a chance to give yourself a precious gift – connection to self!
- 17January 17, 2020https://nextvillagesf.org/event/technology-teach-in-featuring-harrison/
We are carrying on with Hope’s Technology Teach-in’s. Featuring new volunteer, Harrison Ravazzolo
Friday, December 20, 1-2:30pm
Technology Support – phones, i-Pads, tablets, email, etc.
North Beach Library, 850 Columbus Avenue, Downstairs Teen Room. Bring your devices and passwords.
Members only. RSVP required https://nextsf.helpfulvillage.com/events/1143
- 18January 18, 2020No events
© 2020 · nextvillagesf.com.