Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRCs) offer the general public a single source for connecting to free information and assistance on issues affecting older people and people with disabilities, regardless of their income. These resource centers are welcoming and convenient locations for you and your family to get objective and accurate information, advice, and have access to a wide variety of services.
Some areas the ADRC can assist you with information, referral, and/or assistance in include:
- Caregiver assistance and support
- Case management services
- Employment and training opportunities
- Financial assistance and planning
- Food and nutrition
- Health and wellness
- Housing and shelter
- In home care
- Legal assistance
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) programs and services
- Medical and dental care
- Mental health and counseling services
- Paperwork and application assistance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Senior centers
- Translation services
- Other community resources
Funded by the SF Department of Disability and Aging Services (DAS), there are 14 Aging and Disability Resource Centers around San Francisco to provide information and assistance services in various languages.
You can find an ADRC near you at:
Or you can contact the ADRC Coordinator at (415) 750-4111.